Thursday, November 12, 2015

Visual Learning - Beginners guide to vaping




*Update - Posters now available at Zazzle*

Because of popular demand I have made these posters available to buy through Zazzle. You can customize paper type/quality, size and framing to get exactly what you need.

Shipping from Europe: http://www.zazzle.co.uk/jimmith/
Shipping from USA: http://www.zazzle.com/jimmith/

If you would rather print yourself feel free get in touch and I'll be able to send you some mega resolution files.

---

When you are first introduced to vaping there are a lot of new terms and ideas you need to learn. Coils? Sub Ohm? Mouth to lung? Aspirant vapers are thrown head first into a sea of lew lingo - And I hope that these infographics will help ease the learning curve a bit.

I have done my best to keep this short and simple. This is not meant to be the end-all guide to vaping - My hope is that this will be something you link to someone who wishes to learn what these things mean. I have also made sure to make these in a print friendly format.





No comments: